This community hopes to get help from developers from all over the world, so I also hope you'd take a few minutes to read this guild before filling an issue or pull request.
Go-Micro uses Github Issues to manage issues. If you want to submit a bug report or help fix a bug, please to make sure to search the existing issues and pull requests.
When submitting a bug report, please use the issue template we provide to clearly describe the problem encountered and how to reproduce it. If it is convenient, it's best to provide a minimal reproduction warehouse.
How to submit code
If you have never committed code on Github, please follow the steps below:
- First, please fork the project into your own Github account.
- Then create a new feature branch based on the main branch and named it after the feature like: feature-test
- Write your code.
- Submit the code to the remote branch
- Submit a PR request in Github
- Merge into main branch after waiting for review
Follow Conventional Commits to normalize the commit message
Note that: when you submit a PR request, first ensure that the code uses the correct coding specification and has a complete test cases. It's best to associate the related issues in the submitted PR information to reduce the workload of reviewers.
<type>[optional scope]: <description>
There are the following commit types:
- fix: A fix bugs
- feat: A new feature
- deps: Changes external dependencies
- break: Changes has break change
- docs: Documentation only changes
- refactor: A code change that neither fixes a bug nor adds a feature
- style: Changes that do not affect the meaning of the code (white-space, formatting, etc)
- test: Adding missing tests or correcting existing tests
- chore Daily work, examples, etc.
- ci: Changes to our CI configuration files and scripts
The following is the list of supported scopes:
Clearly describe what the submitted code does in short sentences.
Extra notes, used to describe reasons, purposes, implementation logic, etc., can be omitted.
- When there is an incompatible (breaking change) update, it is necessary to describe the reason and the scope of impact.
- Associate related issues, such as Refs #123.
- Links to PRs for documentation updates and updates for other modules that may be involved.
Commit message only
fix: The log debug level should be -1
refactor!(transport/http): replacement underlying implementation
Contains all structures
fix(log): [BREAKING-CHANGE] unable to meet the requirement of log Library
Explain the reason, purpose, realization method, etc.
Doc change on doc/#222
Breaks log.info api, log_api.log should be used instead